Post Date: 3/6/19
N-Com, a telecommunications engineering consulting firm in Lubbock, Texas, is looking for individuals to analyze, design, implement and troubleshoot large scale IP networks, ISP infrastructures, optical transport systems, Gigabit access networks, and consult on network and cybersecurity for Service Providers. Requires 3-5 years experience designing and implementing large IP networks.
· Experience with an ISP or telecommunications company desired.
· Network certifications are considered a plus.
· Experience performing network security assessments a plus.
· Experience with VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V, or other virtualization hypervisors
considered a plus.
· Proficiency with Linux and Microsoft Server operating systems is considered a plus.
· Experience with Cisco and Juniper hardware a plus.
· Requires good oral and written communication.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work on multiple projects.
· Desire to learn and apply what you learn immediately.
· Will require some travel.
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
N-Com offers one of the best benefits packages in our industry. Our comprehensive benefits include: